Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The Foreign Exchange in Anderson

This is my third visit to The Foreign Exchange, an authentic Thai/Japanese restaurant in Anderson. The menu offers a variety of delicious Thai dishes and a wide selection of Sushi. I'm usually too excited about trying a new type of Thai food (I'm working on decreasing my sensitivity to spicy food) to try the Sushi, but I've heard the Sushi is very good.

The restaurant is very much a family owned and operated establishment. The employees are all so friendly and make you feel very comfortable (also very quick to bring refills and check in on how you're doing). From the way they interact with each other, it is very easy to tell they love coming to work, and it translates to a better experience for the customer.

The food is delicious at The Foreign Exchange! We've tried a number of main dishes and appetizers, and I've never been disappointed. Like many Thai restaurants, you get your choice of how spicy the dish is (1-10). My tongue is able to handle a 4, but keep in mind it seems to increase exponentially.   Foreign Exchange on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment